Helping you stay warm
How can we help?
• Visits from our advisors offering advice and practical support.
• Support with emergency heating measures (electric oil filled radiators) if you are without heating.
• Help to access funding where available for boiler repairs and replacements.
• Access to small grant support to help cope with winter emergencies.
• Practical support and advice with debt, money and benefits.
• Free home safety visits, which can include a carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector and a fire safety plan.
• Assistance to switch your energy provider or fuel tariff to help save money on your fuel bills.
Some of the above services are subject to availability and conditions apply.
Contact us today
Call the Hampshire information line where our friendly team of advisors will be available to offer information and advice.
“I was very happy that we could talk to anyone at the Environment Centre during the process. We couldn’t be grateful enough. It gave us enormous peace of mind and made the house so much more comfortable.”
Please call 0845 603 5630* to request this leaflet in another language or format where required: braille, large print, easy read, word and audio files.
Hitting the Cold Spots has been funded by Hampshire County Council Adult Services and Public Health Departments, working with the local charity the Environment Centre (tEC). The carbon monoxide detectors have been donated by Southern Gas Networks.
* Calls to 0845 numbers will cost between 4p (local rate) and 6p (national rate) per minute for BT customers. Calls made using other service providers or mobiles may cost more. Alternatively, call 01329 225390 – standard and local call rates apply to this number.